During our quarterly Keep Soddy-Daisy Beautiful Community Meeting we discussed our current and upcoming projects:
- Soddy-Daisy Mural Project
- Soddy-Daisy Fall Festival & Great Pumpkin Chase 5K
- The Clean-Up Challenge & Future Litter Cleanups
- Arbor Day & Plans for Next Year
- Winner of the T-Shirt Contest
I want to again thank our partners and volunteers who help us make all of these projects reality:
And a big THANK YOU to all our wonderful volunteers with special thanks to:
- Terry Williamson for all her work on the Mural Project.
- Wynne & Harvey Anderson for caring for the trees planted on Arbor Day and being great partners during events and helping us plan next year’s Arbor Day.
- JJ & Charley Watterson for always being their helping us pick up litter at our events and picking up the most litter per person during our cleanup challenge.
- Lori DenBleyker for helping us with the cleanup challenge and offering to help manage that project in the future.
- Pam Glaser for always giving us her guidance and expertise on proposed projects and taking the time to mentor and advise us.
- Mayor Nunley for showing up and getting his hands dirty at our cleanups, Arbor Day, and really leading by example.
If I missed anyone, I apologize. We are just so grateful to our community for the support you have shown us. We are so excited about our current projects and the future!!!